SKYPERION can provide quick, accurate detection of nearby drones to help airports protect against potential collisions.
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) report numerous cases of drones flying dangerously close to airports and aircraft, resulting in several near-collisions. As more drones take to the skies, hazardous mid-air encounters will become more likely.
By deploying our radio frequency and electro optic sensors around Airport perimeters, SKYPERION can detect drone presence. Our systems can distinguish drones from other sources and send instant alerts for prompt response when a drone is detected. Easily integrated into existing security systems, SKYPERION can retain data and record data for use in any subsequent legal proceedings.
SKYPERION benefits airports by:
- Identifying drone activity
- Geolocating signals associated with drone activity
- Notifying security staff of location and direction of the drone, preserving data from the alert
- Providing early warning to facilitate quick mitigation action
- Capturing and retaining alert data for use as digital evidence in legal cases
- Geolocate signals associated with the handset!
Last modified: October 31, 2016