Military organisations such as the RAF and Army can use SKYPERION in response to tactics by terrorists or foreign enemy states that lack traditional air forces or sophisticated resources. It is well documented as to how hostile forces are using consumer-grade drones to carry out surveillance, target spotting, or the delivery and detonation of payloads. SKYPERION can compliment the military’s existing detection methods, helping our armed forces strengthen their defence against airborne threats.
- Identify and geo-locate consumer drone
- Provide real-time monitoring and instant alerts
- Integrate with existing security operations
- Help safeguard sensitive information, physical facilities, critical technologies, and weapons and artillery
- Retain alert data for use as digital evidence in legal proceedings
Last modified: October 6, 2016