METIS Aerospace Proud to Support Armed Forces Community 15 Oct 2019
METIS Aerospace are proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge their support for the armed forces community. As an armed forces-friendly organisation, we already benefit from the talent, skills and experience of veterans. METIS Aerospace Ltd recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. This is our pledge to uphold the principle of the Armed Forces Covenant:
- We will promote the fact that we are armed forces friendly at events, on our website and on literature.
- We will seek the employment of veterans young and old with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) to establish a tailored employment pathway for leavers.
- We will strive to support the employment of service spouses and partners by ensuring that they do not face any discrimination in the recruitment process.
- We will endeavour to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
- We will seek to support our employees who choose to become members of the Reserve Forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible.
- We will aim to actively participate in Armed Forces Day by attending local events, raising money where possible for armed forces charities and promoting awareness of the event on social media.
Click here for more information on the Armed Forces Covenant.